Parents and Families
The University of Tulsa is a forward-thinking, private university where dedication, excellence, commitment, and integrity are central to our mission. TU’s vibrant, campus complements an academically vigorous experience.
The TU Parent and Family Association Cookbook, “Cooking Up a Storm,” is comprised of over 350 recipes from TU parent and family members, administrators, faculty, staff, and students. Inside the hard cover, three ring binder book, you’ll find a variety of recipes from all over the United States that represent our TU family. The “Cookie and Dessert” sections include several delicious recipes from TU’s annual Parent and Family Weekend Cookie Contest.
“Cooking Up a Storm,” is a collaborative effort of the TU Parent and Family Association. The TU Parent and Family Association is a self-sustaining organization, whose purpose is to enhance the TU student and family experience in the University’s ongoing mission of excellence. All proceeds from the cookbooks will be used to support the objectives of the TU Parents’ Association which are:
• Provide information, resources, and support for family members and students.
• Provide a parent and family member perspective to the University.
• Assist with the recruitment and retention of students.
• Assist with the development and implementation of parent and family events such as Parent and Family Weekend and Parent and Family Orientation.
• Promote fund raising efforts for student related services, activities, facilities, and associations.
The cookbooks are $20 (tax included) plus $5 shipping per book. BUY NOW! All proceeds will benefit the TU Parent and Family Association. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of New Student Programs and Services at (918)631-2707 or email@example.com
The Office of New Student Programs and Services’ mission is to successfully facilitate the transition and integration of new students and their families to the academic, cultural, and social climates at The University of Tulsa.
We serve all TU parents and family members through our TU Parents’ programs and services. We welcome TU parents back to campus each fall for Parents’ Weekend, publish a monthly parents’ newsletter, “The V.I.P. (Very Important Parent) Newsletter,” and coordinate the TU Parent and Family Association. Please take a moment to explore our TU Parents’ website.
Parents and students can always contact us in person at the Office of New Student Programs and Services in Holmes Student Center, room 51, by phone at (918) 631-2707, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, and/ or suggestions.
Parent and Family Programs and Services
- Fri, Aug 01, 2014Summer Term 2014 Last Day of Classes »
- Sun, Aug 17, 2014 -
Thu, Aug 21, 2014Foundations of Legal Study »
- Wed, Aug 20, 2014New Graduate Assistantship Orientation »
- Thu, Aug 21, 2014Fall New Graduate Student Orientation »
- More Events »