From California to Oklahoma to TU

Hey TU admissions blog readers, my name is Sebastian and I am a freshman at the University of Tulsa. Let’s get the boring stuff out of the way first. I’m originally from California but I moved to Oklahoma when I was around 9 or 10 so I’ve spent equal time in both places. I originally wanted to major in Computer Science but then I became inspired, like in the movies, and now I’m majoring in Graphic Design.

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the 8 or 9 years I’ve spent in Oklahoma and the only thing I can say I really miss about California is In-N-Out. If you don’t know what In-N-Out is, follow these instructions. Get in a car, drive down to San Francisco (specifically the San Francisco In-N-Out, there is no substitute) go to In-N-Out, order a Double Double Animal style and Animal Fries. Once you’ve done all that, proceed to eat the glorious food in front of you, experience heaven and then come back to Oklahoma so you can go to TU. In all seriousness though, I’m excited to be a new blogger for TU’s admission blog and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all.

Sincerely,

Sebastian

P.S. Here is a picture of a Double Double Animal style and Animal Fries