Some Really Pretty Lights

We are lucky to have such a vast array of concert venues in Tulsa. From big name super stars, to new and upcoming artists, downtown Tulsa has become a hub for those who love to attend concerts. I myself am a huge country and dubstep fan. Downtown Tulsa is a quick and hassle free 5 minute drive from TU. These concerts not only draw TU students and Tulsans, but students from OU and OSU. I was lucky enough to go to a few shows last week.

Fun Fact: The BOK Center was named the the top venue in the world by the¬†International Association of Venue Managers! This is the place where super stars perform. I’ve bought my tickets for Eric Church fifteen minutes after they went on sale! I can’t wait until December 7th! Excited is an understatement.

Pretty Lights at The Brady Theatre

Paper Diamond at Cain’s Ballroom

Inside Cain’s Ballroom – This is the best pace in the country to watch a concert!¬†There isn’t a bad seat in the entire room. Every ticket is general admission with standing room only. It gets a little crazy to say the least.

Fun Fact: In 1978, historic Cain’s Ballroom was only one of a few venues to host the Sex Pistols in their only American Tour.