New Year, New Semester

Welcome 2013! I know this year will bring lots of new adventures, all of which I am excited for! I am sure the seniors in high school are excited as each day in the second semester marks one day closer to graduation! You guys are almost done, hang in there!! Even the juniors, you are closer to senior year! Hooray! My brother is  junior this year so my house is once again filled with lots of college talk, making sure SAT’s and ACT’s are taken, and college campus tours are scheduled.

Winter break is coming to an end and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was the first break from school I’ve had that didn’t involve any homework so that in itself was a new experience! I have a feeling it might take a while to go back to school mode considering I have gotten in the habit of sleeping away most of the morning on this break! It is a good thing my earliest classes are either at 9:30 or 10:00 am.

Even if I am not thrilled at the thought of having to do homework, and study, and take tests, I am so excited to get back to my home which is Suite 404! I have a feeling once I get back it will feel like I never left and I am quite excited to see what TU brings in the coming spring semester!