Imagine Dragons and the Beginning of Springfest

Mercedes
Spring is on its way!  These past couple of weeks have been very busy, as I’m sure most of you can understand.  One of the events the Student Association (SA) puts on is Springfest, which is a week of fun activities that give us things to look forward to when finals are quickly approaching.  This week is Springfest, but last week is when the SA got the Imagine Dragons to come and play for us which was pretty amazing!  TU students got in for free which is an extra bonus! They also sold over 4000 tickets to the public which meant there was a huge crowd!  My friends and I were the first people at the barricade and Dan Reynolds gave us all high-fives.  We also shared a moment during Underdog, when he pointed to me and sang the verse while I sang along and our eyes locked.  I know realistically this doesn’t make us best friends but I like to imagine it does! It was an awesome night with an amazing band of really genuine guys! Springfest is this week and the theme is “The Wonderful World of TU,” so an example of some of the fun events that will be taking place are, Lilo and Stitch Luau, Mulan Training Camp, Princess and the Frog Mardi Gras Carnival, Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade, and Cinderella Carriage Rides with the Cinderella Ball later that night! Lots of activities and lots of fun is on the agenda for this week here at TU!!

1

My roommate Jessica (right) and I (left) at the concert:

Also for the encore they all came out wearing TU t-shirts and they said they wanted a piece of TU and Oklahoma to take back with them, which was incredibly cool!:

At the end of the concert they gave the set list to Jennifer, who lives in my suite, which as crazy! Just in case you’re wondering what they played here it is!:

2