Big/ Little Reveal

Elaine
One of the most exciting things that happens in a sorority is getting a “little sis”.  In my sorority house, we go on things called big/ little dates where all of the potential bigs and  littles go somewhere to eat or just hang out to get to know each other.  One of my favorite nights was game night; we got to play my favorite game called Catch Phrase and we also played a game called heads up.  It is on the iPhone and you should all get it because it is the best game!!!!!  On Sunday evening, the bigs found out who their littles were, and I was beyond excited! :) We had to keep it a secret until the next Sunday, which was really hard. During the week we gave our littles lots of food and a couple of clues to help them figure out who we were.  Although some of the clues are false because it throws them off and it is entertaining to see them try to guess to their bigs are based on false clues.  We made our clues look cute and crafty so it was fun :) Here is an example of my clues on the 2nd day (there were three days).20130925_195535

Then the day came where we got to reveal ourselves to our littles.  It was great! We decorated boxes and Sprang out of them when our littles got there.  It was a fun and  joyous moment.  Here are some of the bigs observing the action before their littles come:20130929_183349

It was a great time, and I am so glad!