- Early Action: All application materials must be postmarked by November 1. Non-binding notifications of admission are mailed on November 22.
- Rolling Admission: Applications received after November 1 are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Academic Scholarships: Priority Deadline of February 1
All applicants have until May 1 to finalize their college decision.
- Application (the Common Application is accepted)
- Official Transcript (Mailed directly from your high school and showing completed 6th or 7th semester high school coursework)
- ACT or SAT Results (must be mailed directly from the testing agency or included on your official transcript)
- Counselor Evaluation Form (Part III) (Completed by your high school counselor)
- Application Fee (a non-refundable $50 application fee, unless waived)
- An Admission Essay and Personal Interview are strongly encouraged.
- Option 1: Complete the TU application online at apply.utulsa.edu/
- Option 2: Download the TU application pdf download here
- Option 3: Submit The Common Application at commonapp.org