- June 1: The application deadline for transfer students from foreign universities
- July 15: The application deadline for first-year students outside of the U.S.
- October 1: The application deadline for transfer students from foreign universities
- November 15: The application deadline for first-year students outside of the U.S.
- Application (the Common Application is accepted)
- Official Transcripts (At least three years of secondary school transcripts and any post-secondary transcripts)
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL and IELTS are accepted. Students who do not have the necessary level of English Proficiency can attend the English Institute)
- Confirmation of Financial Resources (expenses for the 2011-2012 school year are approximately $44,570)
- Application Fee (a non-refundable $50 application fee, unless waived)
- An Admission Essay and Letters of Recommendation are strongly encouraged.
- Option 1: Complete the TU application online
- Option 2: Download the TU application pdf download here
- Option 3: Submit The Common Application at commonapp.org