- Spring: Applicants for the spring semester are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in September. The priority deadline for spring semester scholarships is November 1.
- Fall: Applicants for the fall semester are reviewed on a rolling basis beginning in January. The priority deadline for fall semester scholarships is February 1.
- Application (either the online application or the paper application)
- Official Transcript (mailed directly from each accredited college attended)
- Application Fee (a non-refundable $50 application fee, unless waived)
- A Personal Interview is also strongly encouraged.
- If you have completed fewer than 48 semester hours at the time of application, we also need an Official High School Transcript (mailed directly from your high school)
- If you have completed fewer than 30 semester hours and are under 25 years of age, we also need an official SAT or ACT score report (mailed from the testing agency or included on your official high school transcript)
- The admission committee reserves the right to request additional testing if deemed necessary
- Each application is reviewed on an individual basis, using a holistic review process.
- All students are encouraged to apply.
- A college grade point average of 2.75 is recommended.