Rebecca Blank is the Acting Secretary of the U.S. Department of Commerce. Barack Obama is the second president she has advised. She also was part of President Clinton's Council of Economic Advisers. She has written numerous books and articles on the macro economy, the labor market, government social programs, and low-income families. And it all started with a liberal arts degree in economics. Not a french fry anywhere. Hunh.
Pinned 9 hours ago
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 3 April 2015, 1:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 15 February 2015, 7:30 pm
- Financial Aid Workshop for Parents - 1 February 2015, 8:00 pm
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 19 January 2015, 2:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 9 November 2014, 7:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Day Program - 13 October 2014, 1:30 pm