I went with the band for my first out of state college football game. It was a great experience. I’ve never been inside a stadium so big and the Arkansas fans were very dedicated to their team and their spirit was astounding. We did not let them outdo us though. Though we were not the full size band we played louder than their band, which outnumbered us at least 10 to 1. I’m so proud to be a Golden Hurricane! Despite the loss the game was great and I’ll remember it for a long time.
Lay out all of your info on a separate Word doc. List every single thing and then put them in the order of importance.” You can only include your top 10 activities on the Common App, you can put any extra clubs or sports in the Additional Info section to be sure that colleges know all they can about you.
Pinned 1 week ago
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 3 April 2015, 1:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 15 February 2015, 7:30 pm
- Financial Aid Workshop for Parents - 1 February 2015, 8:00 pm
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 19 January 2015, 2:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 9 November 2014, 7:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Day Program - 13 October 2014, 1:30 pm