Maybe I’m a little biased, but I’m convinced Tulsa has it all. Academic focus and impressively high rankings on a national level, but also campus involvement, school spirit, and division 1 athletics that contribute to all of my favorite parts of college. The Tulsa family grows stronger every year with the new freshman class and it serves as a great reminder of the benefits of attending a small school. Everything from small class sizes, to our campus community makes TU something I want to always be a part of. We won an exciting football game today, so maybe that’s what is making me so sentimental about my school, but I’ll keep this brief. Hearing the roar of the football stadium chanting GOLDEN HURRICANE back in forth in a tense 4th quarter was absolutely incredible. We defend Tulsa and are dedicated to everything it stands for. I couldn’t be prouder to be a part of something so strong. Plus, campus is beautiful, and that doesn’t hurt one bit either.
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 3 April 2015, 1:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 15 February 2015, 7:30 pm
- Financial Aid Workshop for Parents - 1 February 2015, 8:00 pm
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 19 January 2015, 2:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 9 November 2014, 7:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Day Program - 13 October 2014, 1:30 pm