Kemp Lodge was originally named Broadview Lodge in 1913 when TU was then called Henry Kendall College. The building served as a dormitory for boys. But by 1914 it was transformed into the Laura Jennings Kemp Lodge, the girls dormitory. Kemp Lodge has since been torn down to make room for new growth on campus, but for many years served as "home" for girls attending TU.
Pinned 1 day ago
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 3 April 2015, 1:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 15 February 2015, 7:30 pm
- Financial Aid Workshop for Parents - 1 February 2015, 8:00 pm
- TU Up Close for Juniors - 19 January 2015, 2:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Overnight Program - 9 November 2014, 7:30 pm
- Tulsa Time Day Program - 13 October 2014, 1:30 pm