The couple is responsible for securing services of musicians for the ceremony. Decisions about music for the ceremony should be made in consultation with the minister conducting the service and the contracted musician(s).
- No large stereos or speakers may be added to the Sharp Chapel sound system
- “Boomboxes” and small stereos may be brought in
- Limit of one CD to be played through the Sharp Chapel Sound System
- Only organists who are approved by the University may play the organ for weddings in Sharp Chapel. See list below.
- The Chapel’s Baby Grand piano is available for use with no restriction
- Couples may also consider the use of a string quartet or harp
Approved Organist/Pianist List
Organists and/or other musicians are paid directly by the bride and groom
|Name||Home Phone||Work Phone|
|Susan Martin Weaver