Scheduling for a Class-Related Activity
The classroom space in Tyrrell Hall is available for scheduling by faculty for these two types of requests.
- Faculty may apply to use a Tyrrell Hall classroom for a semester-long class allowing them to experience the benefit of the academic technology. In this case the instructor should use the application to describe the class-related activity anticipated. Applications will then be reviewed towards the middle of the current semester for the next semester. This means that you will most likely be scheduled in a regular classroom until your application has been accepted. Applicants will then be notified either way.
- Instructors may request a classroom for a special class-related activity during the current semester when use of the Tyrrell Hall classroom technology is desired. Scheduling for this activity might include:
- a one-time use to use the clickers or to record the class
- two or three class periods to record student presentations
- a one-time use to record lectures absent of the class.
Your application will be reviewed. You will receive notification either way.
Your request will be reviewed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your request.