Living and Dining on Campus
Why live on Campus?
Living on campus provides students with the whole college experience. Living on campus lets you extend your learning beyond the classroom through social and educational activities with a diverse community of students. On campus living gives you the opportunity to live and form meaningful connections with student who have similiar interests and aspirations.
Housing Selection Begins
Planning to live on campus with us next year? The licensing process begins soon. Make sure to visit Canelink for full details.
Current Students -
The current student process is a two-choice process this year. If you would like to retain your current space, you may do so from February 16th-February 26th. If you would like to enter the Housing Selection Lottery, you may fill out your license between February 24-March 4th to be given your lottery time.
Incoming Students -
Incoming students for the 2015-2016 summer and academic term may complete their housing license beginning February 1st. The assignment process won't begin until summer.
The University of Tulsa is interested in how resident students can enrich their experiences in an already vibrant campus environment, which is why we have established housing requirements as well as offer a variety of lifestyles to meet the needs of all students.
Students living on-campus are:
- more likely to persist in college and complete their baccalaureate degree in four years;
- more likely to earn professional degrees;
- more likely to achieve a higher grade point average;
- reported to have greater satisfaction with their living environment;
- regarded as having a positive self-image, with enhanced self-confidence, public speaking ability, and similar measures of self-reliance;
- reported to participate in more extracurricular activities.
Click here to visit the e-Guide to Campus Living.