Interlibrary Loan Information
McFarlin Library is proud to introduce our new Interlibrary Loan system. This system is the same one used by the majority of libraries in the country and will greatly enhance our ability to provide quality service.
This service is ONLY available to current members of the TU community.
What You Can Expect
- You will be prompted to set up an account. This is separate from the library system, so you can set up any password and login you wish. It takes about 10 seconds.
- You will be prompted to register. This allows you to put the information you want us to use. Your preferred email. Your preferred phone number.
Advantages to You
- You can use almost any valid email address for your notices.
- Your electronic articles will be posted to the hosted server and you will simply follow the link.
- You will have easier ways to ask for renewals.
- You will have all of your ILL information in one place.
- You will have greater ability to put in information when requesting material.
Renewal for ILL
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Ann Blakely at 918-631-3061 or Tamra Stansfield at 918-631-3480.