Items that cannot be borrowed through ILL:
- Items that are currently owned by any of the libraries on the TU campus.
- Recently published items (less than a year).
- Bestsellers and mass market paperbacks.
- Current textbooks. Test preparation or review materials. Required reading for classes.
- Entire issues/volumes of periodicals.
- Unpublished conference papers.
- Non-circulating theses and dissertations.
- Non-circulating materials (reference books, dictionaries, archival materials, special collections, etc.).
- Internal conference papers.
- Audio-visual and non-book materials.
- Materials that we own at McFarlin Library or have access to electronically (books, articles, etc.).
Items that may not be possible to obtain through ILL:
- Rare and/or fragile material.
- E-books or e-documents/articles.
- Patents, standards, specifications, technical papers.
- Books published prior to 1900.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Tamra Stansfield at 918-631-3480 or Amanda Ferguson at 918-631-3497.