Damaged or Stolen ID Cards

Card owners are responsible for reporting lost ID cards promptly. Notify Parking and Card Services in Fisher Hall/Pat Case Dining Center immediately, and a new ID card (replacement fee $15) will be issued so that your access to buildings and dining service will continue without interruption.

You are responsible for all transactions made by you or by anyone else who uses your card, even if lost.

However, to minimize loss, a $20.00 per day spending limit has been established via the computer for all vending locations. Parking and Card Services can instantly place a hold on the account and thus protect the account from unauthorized use.

A replacement charge will be assessed for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards. If a card is lost after 5:00 p.m. or on the weekend, report the missing card the University dispatcher (631-5555).

For your safety, all dining locations can place a hold on your ID card thus protecting any money on your account. Once Parking and Card Services re-opens, a new card can be issued and the hold removed.

TU is not responsible for cash balances on lost cards. The charge for replacement cards is $15.00.