Bursar's Office

The Bursar’s Office is located in McClure Hall. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Teller office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We provide assistance with billing/payment issues, payment plans, check cashing, departmental deposit, agency accounts, third party billing, student medical insurance enrollment and opt out, student refunds, Federal Perkins student loans, and transcript requests.

Student account payments, employee account payments, and departmental deposits can be made at our teller windows in McClure Hall. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. An online payment can also be made:

 payment payment

Student refunds via paper checks are also issued at the teller windows. However, we strongly encourage the use of direct deposit which can be set up through WebAdvisor.

Personal checks can be cashed at the teller window with a valid TU ID. There is a $50 limit per day. Third party checks cannot be cashed.

We also assist currently enrolled students and former students with payment options to reduce outstanding balances. Our goal is to assist students to avoid registration barriers, obtain transcripts, and to meet their financial obligations to the University. The staff will be able to assist in establishing payment plans and third party billings for company sponsored, international sponsored, and federal/state agency sponsored students.

The University of Tulsa does require that full time and half time undergraduate, graduate, and law students have adequate medical insurance. The insurance fee is included in the student’s cost of attendance. If you have adequate coverage, please go to the Aetna Student Health website for instructions on how to opt out of this coverage and to have the charge cancelled on your tuition account. If you wish to keep the coverage, you do not need to take any action, but you may also visit the Aetna website to add a spouse and/or children.

Monthly statements and the 1098T tax forms are issued from the Bursar’s office. These documents are sent to students’ WebAdvisor accounts and students’ are notified via email when these forms are available for viewing.

We assist with issues regarding Federal Perkins student loans including deferments and cancellations, entrance and exit interviews, and Federal Perkins loan payments. Our Federal Perkins loan processor is University Accounting Services, www.uaservice.com. Federal Perkins entrance and exit interviews can be done at Sign My Loan, www.signmyloan.com.

Please review the “Documents” link for additional informational sites.