Academic Technology Services
Academic Technology Services offers support to faculty and students in their use of technology in the classroom and in their research.
- We provide consultation and training on instructional and research technologies.
- We provide instructional and technical support for the campus learning management system which we call Harvey (Hurricane Academic Resources Virtually EverYwhere).
- Our Faculty Resource Center in the McFarlin Library provides a facility for faculty to use both common as well as specialized technologies with the support of experienced staff.
- We provide training and technical support to those organizations including student organizations and faculty research groups creating their organizational web sites.
- We work with faculty and staff in the colleges to aid in the acquisition and training of specialized technologies that may meet the broader needs of the campus.
- We research instructional and learning technologies that can benefit the university's education mission.
Our mission is to provide instructional and technical support for education and research technologies as well as promote and support the integration of technology in teaching and learning.