How to contact us
Client Services IT Desk
Location: McFarlin Library, Room 1085
Hours: M-F, 8-5
Phone: (918) 631-3500
What We Do
- We are a point of contact for services that IT provides. Including Client Services-Administrative Computer Support, Networking infrastructure, IT supported Servers & WebPages.
- We accept and direct all problem reports & requests for service to the appropriate teams within Information Services
- We disseminate general information on accessing the campus networks and other related & supported services.
What We Do Not Do
- Due to resource limitations and legal liability, we are unable to work on, configure, troubleshoot, or even touch personal computers or mobile devices.
Students, full-time faculty and full-time staff of the University of Tulsa are eligible to take advantage of educational pricing and discounts offered by companies such as Dell, Microsoft, and Adobe.
To purchase Microsoft & Adobe software through our University Academic Licensing Program, please visit our software vendor, JourneyED, to take advantage of the 'Academic Discounts' on Adobe and Microsoft products
- Gold Box = Microsoft Software
- Red Box = Adobe Software
The University of Tulsa promotes the use of computing in our research and courses. In order to enhance the educational experience, we have installed wireless network connectivity in various locations on campus. We recommend that you consider a laptop as a priority. See suggested hardware configurations on the Dell Connection.
The Dell Connection - The University of Tulsa patrons receive an educational discount on Dell Computers . Click to find out more. Go to Dell
JourneyED- To purchase University Academic licensed software for personally owned computers, Please visit JourneyED
CDW-G - The University of Tulsa students, staff & faculty may purchase products from CDW-G at a discount. Go to CDW-G