Dates and Deadlines
- August 26: Classes Begin
- September 2: Labor Day Holiday - No classes
- September 3: Last day to add a class
- September 13: Last day to drop a class without academic penalty
- September 13: Last day to declare an Audit
- September 13: Last day to declare pass-fail in Collegiate Advising Office
- October 14: 2014 Spring Schedule of Courses posted to web
- October 28-November 8: 2014 Spring Term Registration begins
- November 15: No withdrawals permitted after this date
- November 25: Thanksgiving Day recess begins
- December 2: Class instruction resumes, 8:00 a.m.
- December 9: Last day of classes
- December 10 & 11: Reading Days
- December 12, 13, 14 & 16-19: Final Examinations
- December 20: Fall Term Grades Due. Deadline 5:00 p.m.
- December 21: Commencement
Senior 90+ hours completed
Junior 60-89 hours completed
Sophomore 30-59 hours completed
First Year (Freshmen) 0-29 hours completed
Important: Students enrolling in their final semester should make application for a degree in the appropriate Dean's Office.
If you cannot enroll at the appointed time, or if you have questions, please call your advising office:
- Arts & Sciences: 631-2244
- Business Administration: 631-2216
- Engineering & Natural Sciences: 631-2223, 631-2224 or 631-2293
- Law School: 631-2406
NOTE: All undergraduates may register, although the system will block students who have excessive unpaid balances (those individuals will have to go to the Business Office to attend to their balances).