Campus Shuttle Service
Bus Service: On campus
The Hurricane Express is an on-campus bus service intended to provide a safe alternative mode of transportation between the campus’ largest parking areas and strategic campus locations. The Hurricane Express runs on a continual basis from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday. The shuttle is handicap accessible and is available free of charge to all staff, faculty, students and campus visitors.
Bus Service: Off campus
The Hurricane Express also provides transportation between the main campus and North Campus, Gilcrease Museum and the Henry Zarrow Center for Art & Education. This service is available on a regularly scheduled route from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. The shuttle is handicap accessible and is available free of charge to all staff, faculty, students and campus visitors.
Bus Service: Off campus, Saturday
Cane Transit is an off-campus bus service that provides TU students with comfortable transportation from campus to several shopping centers in the Midtown Tulsa Area. Cane Transit passengers must abide by the following guidelines.
- All riders MUST have their ID to ride the shuttle.
- All riders are expected to catch the last shuttle. It is not the shuttle driver’s responsibility to wait for or to find the riders.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the shuttle.
- It is recommended that passengers catch the shuttle at the same location where they were dropped off.
- If passengers miss the last shuttle, they are responsible for their own transportation back to campus.
- Shuttle drivers may make additional stops, but are not allowed to deviate from the original shuttle route.
Click here for Shuttle Brochure 2013