Campus Shuttle Service
The Hurricane Express is a shuttle bus that provides weekday shuttle bus service to the main TU campus, Gilcrease Museum and North Campus. The shuttle service is available free of charge to all staff, faculty, students and visitors.
Main TU Campus
Hurricane Express buses operate along two routes, both originating from the Harvard Avenue parking lot northeast of the Donald W. Reynolds Center:
- The Gold Route will provide transportation between Bayless Plaza and the south entrance to the Harvard Avenue lot.
- The Blue Route will provide service between the north entrance to the Harvard Avenue lot and the Allen Chapman Activity Center, Keplinger Hall, John Rogers Hall, Business Administration Hall and the intersection of Florence Avenue and 5th Place.
The Hurricane Express will be running on a continual basis from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday for the main TU campus.
Gilcrease Museum and North Campus
Shuttle buses will pick up at regularly scheduled times Monday through Friday (excluding university holidays). Travel time between locations will take approximately 15 minutes.
North Campus shuttle service will originate from Keplinger Hall. Times of operation are as follows:
- From Keplinger to North Campus – 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- From North Campus to Keplinger – 12 noon and 4:30 p.m.
The Gilcrease Museum and Zarrow Center shuttle service will drop off at Bayless Plaza. Times of operation are as follows:
- From Bayless Plaza to the Zarrow Center - on the hour
- From Zarrow Center to Gilcrease Museum - 15 minutes after
- From Gilcrease Museum to Zarrow Center - 30 minutes after
- From Zarrow Center to Bayless Plaza - 45 minutes after
The shuttles will provide handicap accessibility. The university will monitor the routes and scheduling for the Hurricane Express and make appropriate changes as needed. For more information, call Campus Security at 631-5555.