Report an Incident

It is the policy of The University of Tulsa to ensure that victims and witnesses to crime are aware of their right to report criminal activity to the police, and to report university policy violations to the appropriate office (e.g., student conduct violations to the Office of Student Affairs).

If you wish to make a report by telephone, please call 631-5555.

If a reporting person requests anonymity, this request will be honored to the extent possible.