Needs-Based Financial Aid for 2013-2014
This year, we are again partnering with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS in our financial aid process. To apply for needs-based financial aid for the 2013-2014 school year, you must complete the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) online at the SSS website and submit tax documents for 2012 to SSS. Complete details are available on the flyer linked below. This flyer contains information that you will find extremely helpful as you complete your application. We suggest that you have the flyer available when you begin the application process.
Financial Aid Application Flyer
Click on the PFS logo below to access the online application site:
A few important pieces of information are highlighted here:
- The application consists of two parts:
- An online application - the Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) - due January 13, 2013
- Submission of tax documents (may be uploaded or mailed) - due April 16, 2013
- The fee to complete the application is $39 per family. This fee is paid online directly to SSS.
- You only need to pay one fee and submit one application, even if you are applying for aid for more than one student.
- USchool's SSS code is: 174920
For general questions about our needs-based financial aid program, please contact Debra Price.
If you have questions as you are completing your online application, you will contact SSS customer service at the phone number on the flyer (see link above).
You may begin the application at any time. The first part of the application - the online PFS - must be completed by January 31, 2013.