The Office of Web Communications maintains the public web site and works within University Relations to support marketing and interactive media iniatives. This includes content development, emarketing campaigns/newsletters, cms training and support.
Our focus is on providing guidance and support to the university community for web and interactive media projects.
We work to ensure relevant content, consistent branding and messaging
Web Communications develops, manages and maintains both the architecture and content of The University of Tulsa's public web site. These resposibilities include:
- Managing the structure and content of the TU web site
- Maintaining web content and graphic standards
- Managing Web Projects including partnering with Web Services for development components
- Managing administration and development of the Content Management System
- Providing training and support to campus community