Support for Students with Disabilities:
- The Center for Student Academic Support offers a comprehensive range of academic support services and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- All prospective students and newly admitted students are encouraged to contact CSAS to discuss their individual needs.
- CSAS strives to provide services that, in combination with the resources and talents of the student, maximize the students' independence for full participation in the TU curriculum and provide an opportunity to achieve individual career goals.
Procedure for Requesting Support Services & Accommodations from CSAS:
- Appropriate accommodations are provided on a case-by-case basis and will not necessarily incorporate all requested accommodations.
- Students should self-identify at CSAS and complete an intake interview form and a request for accommodations form.
- Students must provide appropriate documentation from a licensed professional to CSAS.
- Students' requests for accommodations are evaluated monthly by the University of Tulsa Eligibility Committee.
- Some services or accommodations may require more advanced planning, so students are urged to contact CSAS at least three weeks prior to the start of classes for any semester.
More detailed information including The University of Tulsa 504/ADA Accommodations Policy for Students with Disabilities should be obtained from CSAS in Lorton Hall Rm 210.
Support Program Brochure
Tulsa Kids Magazine (for parents and families)