International Student Services
As an international student, we encourage you to take advantage of services designed specifically to help you achieve your educational goals. Whether you are deciding on a major, need assistance with your immigration papers, or have questions about where to find your first class, the Office of International Student Services will assist you along the way.
If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact our office by phone, fax, or e-mail. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time), Monday through Friday. Phone (918-631-2329), Fax (918-631-3322) or email (email@example.com).
The Office of International Student Services provides a variety of services including:
- Corresponds with sponsors and prospective students
- Provides information about the university and surrounding community
- Meets with new students to ease adjustment and offers individual assistance as necessary
- Processes international undergraduate admissions
- Aids in cultural and academic adjustment
- Provides emergency assistance
- Provides information on local health services
- Counsels students as necessary
- Advises and assists with documentation for all immigration matters while studying in the United States
*Legal Information for Students- If you find that you have any legal issues that may require the assistance of an attorney, contact the ISS office immediately in order to receive information on the Tulsa Bar Association's attorney referral process.