Living and Dining on Campus
Why live on Campus?
Living on campus provides students with the whole college experience. Living on campus lets you extend your learning beyond the classroom through social and educational activities with a diverse community of students. On campus living gives you the opportunity to live and form meaningful connections with student who have similiar interests and aspirations.
2014 Hurricane Thursday Schedule
It's not too late to participate! Make sure to check-in to each event for the opportunity tow in prizes. Here is the remaining schedule.
Hurricane Thursday Schedule:
October 30th: Haunted Hall (Fisher South 8:00pm)
November 6th: Bowling Bash (Andy B's-9:30 p.m.)
November 13th: Trivia Night (Mayo SAC )
November 20th: Movie Premiere Night (Mockingjay, Pt 1)
December 4th: Winter Skate Night
The University of Tulsa is interested in how resident students can enrich their experiences in an already vibrant campus environment, which is why we have established housing requirements as well as offer a variety of lifestyles to meet the needs of all students.
Students living on-campus are:
- more likely to persist in college and complete their baccalaureate degree in four years;
- more likely to earn professional degrees;
- more likely to achieve a higher grade point average;
- reported to have greater satisfaction with their living environment;
- regarded as having a positive self-image, with enhanced self-confidence, public speaking ability, and similar measures of self-reliance;
- reported to participate in more extracurricular activities.
Click here to visit the e-Guide to Campus Living.