7th Street House
Living is an all male hall. There is a community bathroom on each floor. Residence life staff members live in the 7th Street House to advise and coordinate house activities, and there are many opportunities for residents to get involved in house government, the Residence Hall Association, and special housing committees. Residents are frequently involved in activities in conjunction with LaFortune Hall.
- This hall also houses a Senior Resident Assistant to act as an advisor and to assist with coordinating house activities.
- Laundry facilities.
- Kitchen facilities with full size stove, refrigerator, microwave, cabinets, and sink.
- Computer room, vending machines, open lounge with a piano, TV, DVD and VCR players.
International Living Community
Geek Week - A week long program that focuses on different entertainment for those who enjoy intellectual stimulation.
Party in the Potty - The party in honor of the largest bathroom on campus as a part of Geek Week.
Disturbing Movie Marathon
Professor Movie Night
7th Street House In-Formal
- All rooms are carpeted and air-conditioned
- Single, bunkable beds (80" long) with mattress cover
- Moveable Desk, chair and side drawer unit
- Sink w/mirror and medicine cabinet
- Rooms also include cable TV, and wired and wireless internet connection.
- Either built-in or free standing closets
- Window blinds
7th Street House, Rm #, 3211 East 7th Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104