John Mabee Hall
John Mabee Hall is TU's traditional all-male residence. In addition to the many features it shares with other TU residence halls, it offers a relaxed club atmosphere with a comfortable main lounge featuring an antique snooker table, fireplace, 65" HDTV with digital cable, and ceiling fans. In addition to the lounge, the hall features Club Mabee, a large multipurpose room with a sound system that lends itself to meetings, social occasions, and other major programming events. The "Q-Zone" provides a quiet living area that is popular with many students.
- Rooms available are singles, doubles, triples and suites (with both triple, double and single rooms)
- This hall also includes an intensive study area that is a 24-hour quiet zone.
- Free Laundry facilities with LaundryAlert. Contact your Residence Director for full details.
- Kitchen facilities with full size stoves, microwaves and sinks.
- Study Lounges (some with chalkboards) on each floor.
Superbowl Sunday - Game showed on high definition projector and endless chicken wings.
Toilet Bowl - Flag football game with music, food and fun (TU's oldet standing tradition).
EID - A Diversity program in which the residents of John Mabee learn about Eid al-Fitr, an Islamic celebration at the end of Ramadan.
Carpe Key Em an event where students get to drive golf carts on the "U" wearing "alcohol goggles" to simulate the dangers of drunk driving.
Taste of the John- The ResLife staff of the building each semester chooses a cuisine to feature at the Taste of the John.
All rooms are carpeted and air-conditioned.
Rooms include cable TV and wired and wireless internet connection.
Single, bunkable beds (80" long) with mattress cover
- Desk, chair and side drawer unit
- Sink w/mirror and medicine cabinet
- Either built-in or free standing closets
- Window blinds
John Mabee Hall, Rm #
2807 East 5th Place Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104