West Park Village
This exciting addition to Campus Housing offers even more apartment options to our students. Located just west of campus, the West Park apartment building will offer students a pet-friendly option for college life. This undergraduate and graduate student community will offer 15 two-bedroom/two-bath and 5 one-bedroom/one-bath, unfurnished apartments with well appointed kitchens, cable, internet, water and trash included in the rent. This apartment building will have well-lit, monitored interior corridors, electronic-access entrances, and other safety equipment.
These brand-new, trendy apartments will be just a short walk from campus through the Kendall-Whittier Neighborhood, however, with a purchased West Park parking permit, you will have dual-parking privileges in West Park and North Residential lots, or shuttle parking lots, if you want to drive to campus.
West Park apartments offer:
- Pets permitted (application and deposit required, breed restrictions)
- Interior Entrances except for first floor units
- Front Load HE Washer and Dryer
- Marble bathroom countertops
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Central HVAC thermostatically controlled
- Network Wired and Wireless (TU network)
- Basic Cable
- Convenient Parking (fence-encolsed lots, no gate)
- Near the newly renovated city park with children's play equipment
- Intercom and door release for guests at exterior entrances.