Benefits and Amenities
Life on campus makes being a student much easier and allows students more time to study and connect with their friends, classmates, and professors. Our housing rates include the following: expanded basic cable TV, wireless & wired internet connection, water, trash, and sewer service.
Here is an additional list of reasons living on-campus makes life easier:
- Location. With a small campus, everything is within walking distance.
- Choice of living areas to fit your lifestyle, including family housing, intensive study areas, law/grad Area. You can also create your own environment by developing a Theme House to live near 8 to 10 of your fellow students with similar interests.
- Repairs are just a few clicks away. Any maintenance request can be submitted on-line.
- Care bags several times each semester.
- Monthly newsletters and Apartment Council to hear and be heard.
- Weekly programs in the Student Activity Center and Norman Village Clubhouse along with other multiple personal development and social programs each month.
- An on-line Roommate finder assists in a search, if needed.
- No more moves! In most cases, you can move into your apartment and stay for the remainder of your TU Career. And with the option to store your belongings for the summer, traveling home or abroad for the summer has never been more convenient.
- Flexible move-ins/move-outs. As a enrolled student, you can request an early move-in or an extended stay. All requests must in writing, and will be approval based on apartment availability, and a subject to pro-rated charges and some restrictions.
- Two activity centers and three pools make community life on campus fun.