2. Contact Catering
Arranging and Reserving a Date
It is important to book your catered event well in advance (ten working days) to ensure the Dining Services will be able to accommodate the order.
Short-term arrangements can be accomodated, though menu options may be limited and additional cost incurred.
Have the following information ready
- Name of the person responsible for the event
- Department name and phone number
- Function date
- Function site
- Serving time
- Number of guests
- Type and description of function
- Special arrangements
- Purchase order number, or alternative payment method
Please confirm your final arrangements by contacting Dining Services by 12pm, three business days prior to the event date with a guaranteed number of guests.
Catering Office hours Monday - Friday, 8:30a - 5:00p.
Example: For a Monday event, notification must be received by 12pm on the previous Wednesday.
If the confirmation is received later than 12:00p three business days in advance there will be a $25 late charge. If the confirmation is received with less than a business day there will be a $50 late charge.
A TU Purchase Order (includes blanket purchase order and a requisition number) is required within four business days prior to your event.
- A late fee of $25 will be assessed for any event booked with less than a two business day notice
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed for any event booked with less than a one business day notice
- A late fee of $25 will be assessed for any count change with less than a two business day notice
- A late fee of $50 will be assessed for any count change with less than a one business day notice
Any questions not answered here, contact Jessica Putz 918-631-2145