I decide to attend TU Law because the school continues to do well in rankings. I love the campus and I received a scholarship offer I could not turn down.
2. What made you interested in pursuing law?
I became interested in pursuing law through the business law classes I took during my undergrad career. I realized it was something I was very interested in and something I enjoyed.
3. Where did you do your undergraduate studies and what did you study?
I graduated from TU with a degree in Business Management with specializations in Business Law and Entrepreneurship.
4. What are you looking forward to/excited about this semester?
I am excited about studying law, meeting new people and getting involved!
5. What class sounds most interesting to you this semester and why?
I am looking forward to Torts, as I enjoyed this subject in my undergrad law classes.
6. What is a fun fact about yourself?
My favorite animal is the quokka from Australia.