Master of Energy Business
Now Taking Applications for Fall 2014
Completed applications must be submitted no later than June 15, 2014 with priority given to those received no later than April 15, 2014.
Approved for AAPL Recertification Credits for CPL/RPL/RL Designations
The online Master of Energy Business degree program is designed for working energy professionals with backgrounds in business, engineering, geosciences, law, and related disciplines who are seeking to advance their careers in the energy industry. The Master of Energy Business blends sound business principles and practices, normally found in an MBA program, with contemporary energy issues and perspectives to create a highly energy focused professional educational experience. Several of our MBA faculty members teach energy and related MBA level courses in the Master of Energy Business program.
Click here to get your FREE tickets NOW!
Based in the nationally ranked Collins College of Business at The University of Tulsa and located in the heartland of America’s energy industry, the Master of Energy Business program leverages a unique mix of resources that is unmatched at other universities, including:
- McDougall School of Petroleum Engineering, one of the preeminent programs of its kind in the world
- Energy Management Center, located within the Collins College of Business
Energy Law Journal, a joint publication of The University of Tulsa College of Law and the Energy Bar Association in Washington, DC
- Highly regarded programs in petroleum geosciences and chemical engineering
- The Tulsa Institute of Alternative Energy
Petroleum Abstracts, the world's leading source of oil and gas information
- Numerous close ties with energy partners
- A rich energy heritage within the Tulsa community, home to numerous energy companies and organizations
The primary objective of the Master of Energy Business program is to train business professionals to become strong managers, problem solvers and idea generators so they can add value to their companies and the industry. The emerging energy landscape of the 21st century encompasses traditional oil and gas markets plus hydropower, wind, solar, nuclear and other energy alternatives. The Master of Energy Business provides the breadth of business knowledge and skills that energy professionals need to address changing and expanding industry needs.
Master of Energy Business Program Highlights
- Market-driven, reflecting industry recommendations
- More focused than a traditional MBA
- Online delivery to accommodate the schedules of working professionals
- Competitively priced
- 10 required courses plus two electives (34 credit hours), with no thesis
- Two entry points: Fall and Spring
- Year-round enrollment with two courses per semester (Fall, Spring, Summer)
- Degree completion in 24 months
- Interdisciplinary curriculum, with practical and applied course content that is totally energy-focused
- Three possible focus areas: energy law, energy economics/finance, and strategic energy operations management
- Opportunity to take International energy business courses from Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-631-2242.