Spring Commencement is Saturday, May 10, 2014. Candidates for graduation must complete a Degree Application Card with their respective college in order to participate in commencement. Undergraduate students complete the application in their Advising Office, Graduate and Law students do so in their Dean's Office. Graduate Business students will receive their degree application card in the mail from the Graduate Business Programs office during their final semester.
Schedule of Commencement Activities, click here.
If you are scheduled to graduate on May 10, 2014 and you missed picking up your cap and gown (no charge) at Senior Salute, then you will want to pick them up at the TU Bookstore's new The Graduate Shop.
The Graduate Shop
is on the main concourse in the Reynolds Center across from the ticket window. Also available at The Graduate Shop are diploma frames, alumni gear, and assorted gift items.
Graduate Shop Hours are:
- Wednesday 4/23 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Thursday 4/24 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Monday 4/28 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Thursday 5/1 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 5/2 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Monday 5/5 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 5/6 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 5/7 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 5/8 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 5/9 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 5/10 8:00 am - 2:00 pm (Graduation Day)
For questions, please contact the Bookstore at 918-631-2206
To order announcements from Jostens click here.
Future Commencement Dates
Spring 2014 - May 10, 2014
Fall 2014 - December 20, 2014
Spring 2015 - May 9, 2015